Revenge of the Sith trailer

Thread: Revenge of the Sith trailer

Default Revenge of the Sith trailer

http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/star-wars-ep3-trailer-hd-640.mov

Please...redeem the franchise...please...

SERIOUS eye candy (that\'s a good thing). I hope the story can keep up with the visuals. Personally I think the very first one was the only one with a compelling story. The others just didn\'t have that spark.

I took the family to see Robots last night (fun flick BTW) and they were showing the trailer ... my initial reaction was WOW!! that\'s cool, I wonder if Lucas finaly got some professional writing help.

Keeping my fingers crossed until May.

jim

Yeah, I took the kids in to see Robots for a sneak preview yesterday...no Star Wars Episode 3 trailer, but they showed on for Ice Age 2...

took a poll among the kids...they\'re looking more forward to Ice Age2...

... the Star Wars trailer looks great.. and what a twist !...never would\'ve guess the Sith Lord was really (BLEEP) !....

:D:D:D

(sorry for the double posting)

...or is he?!!!??????

:D

Yessss !!!! :D
    Thanks for the trailer :) Hope it\'ll be good, I personally had no probleme with the 1st and the 2nd Star wars. But then again I usually enjoy watching anything that\'s enteraining :P Well I know it wasn\'t a good movie from a artist point of vue. But fun to watch non the less :D

praetorian0_1

I think it was before the Incredibles a while back. Very good potential. Link does not work for me and I do have cable???
    Anyone have another angle to get at this new one?

WurzagUdUraZahuba

It looks very dark and sinister. That part where the emperor, attacks samuel and the rest of the jedi looks like it\'s going to be seriously cool *makes wwhhhhrr wwhhhrr cuuuuush wwhhhrr sound effects* I just hope It\'s better than the last one. And hell, I think Chewie is in it.

@praetorian - the one that was shown with Incredibles was the teaser. This is the full trailer. The site is probably getting hammered as they\'re the first ones that I know of to provide the trailer for download. Keep trying. :)

@Wurz - Chewie is indeed in it.