PYP II - Page 61
Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1628

Thread: PYP II

Default TSK TSK TSK!

i found this on page 4...PAGE 4 PEOPLE!

i promised a certain someone i\'d post in here....

but
    there definatly needs to be some more picture action on this thread.....

:D

Pin vise through the cranium... looks painful :O

Me and a friend, at her birthday party where some of us painted canvases for her:

Note my thumb-painting, even when not doing minis!

i bet ur friend on the left in the upper pic paints minis with the feet lollol

Originally posted by ipaintminis
    i found this on page 4...PAGE 4 PEOPLE!

i promised a certain someone i\'d post in here....

but
    there definatly needs to be some more picture action on this thread.....

I looked on Page 3,4,5, and 6 and still couldn\'t find it.

Regardless, great pic Becca! I\'ll have to go digging in my personal archives and see what else I have to post here.

When you have a family, you often realize that the camera only points one direction. I tell my wife there is no evidence that I really exists except that someone has to hold the camera.

-Terry

Mageworks

My Gallery

Default thank you!

it is very long, longest its been for a few years at least!

its good to see pictures on this thing again!

Speaking of ever changing hair lengths... i\'ve been thinking of going from grungie rocker to flat top (that part already done) then from flat top to jar head buzz. i kind of like how it is in the back. Anyone else think i need an ugly doo to make my mug look better than it really is?lol

Don\'t shave, and don\'t cut your hair, Itchy. It works for me. ;)

When you have a family, you often realize that the camera only points one direction. I tell my wife there is no evidence that I really exists except that someone has to hold the camera.
    Same with me, except I don\'t have a family. I bring my camera to parties etc, but almost nobody but me takes pics with it (even when urged to). And nobody else I know seems to ever bring a camera. So it was tough for me to come up with even ONE good head shot when I wanted to join Lavalife, for instance! Grr argh.

i tend to bring cameras to parties and ect. but the only way i take pictures of people is if they are in the picture with me....

like this!

so the camera points one way, but its usually the wrong way round! :D

@ Becca:

I just got back from my local game store with some terrain supplies and some new minis. Your avatar looks just like Reaper\'s Angel of Shadow. Have you been modeling for them?

A recent pict of me ... I am a peon on the medieval festival of Hennebont... (You can see the label of the shirt :D)

hehe so this thread is still active or what? :)

well, here\'s a pic of me, took in May of this year, giving a painting demo at the Miniaturansichten event in Germany :D

btw Becca it\'s good to see you\'re still alive and kicking here :innocent:

Originally posted by ipaintminis
    it is very long, longest its been for a few years at least!
    <girl talk>
    Keep it long, I think it looks really good on you!
    And oh, I know the feeling! I haven\'t had my hair as long as I have it now for about 6 or 7 years. Used to wear it short, shoulder lenght, all sorts of styles and, well, colors. Got tired of it at some point, cut it short and let my natural color grow. Really like it this way.
    </girl talk>

Whooo hooo - pictures!!! Keep \'em coming people.

@Thuff - May be in Memphis for Christmas - you\'d better post a pic or we\'ll hunt you down and take one for you!

The thread....
    It......
    just.....
    wont.....
    die!!!!

okay this is me i took the picture this afternoon it was time to show how my face is (by the ones who want to know im 17 nearly 18, are you thinking already i look older?;)).... hehe hope you ladies like itlol
    [img][/img]

Courtesy of james-e-poos hands

And they say more than a handful is a waste :D