Rakham Shapeshifter as an Khorne Deamon

Thread: Rakham Shapeshifter as an Khorne Deamon

Default Rakham Shapeshifter as an Khorne Deamon

Hi!

I recently converted a little Shapeshifter from the \"Confrontation\" game to be an Exalted Daemn of Khorne. I like it, but i like all of my Minis :rolleyes: ...

It would be great if you could give some comments:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/index.php?id=17309

The conversion is pretty good, but the logictics confuse me.. I thought GW had a monopoly on it\'s figs and games so that if you play warhammer you must use warhammer figs. I can see how you\'d want to do this for house games and such, but I wouldn\'t go to any tournaments if I was you.. But if you continue this, I might suggest Rackham\'s Belial model as a daemon prince. I\'m not saying everyone must play with GW minis, because frankly I hate the price.. I\'m just wondering how you\'ve gotten this far. :P

hey thx :)

Well, i dont play in GW-Stores, usually the few battles of my little army will take place at home or in \"idependent\" stores. So if i like a miniature i take it :D

NICE:flip:
    its a fine conversion, and it looks better then every khorne deomon that i ever see from GW!!!

Default Beautiful...

Agree with Dakkon...you seriously don\'t need total GW stuff to play warhammer games (unless in a GW tournament). I used stuff from many other GW \"subsidiaries\" to complete my dwarves and elf army. Just imagine, a full regiment of hammerers (16), fully metal costing only S$50 (that\'s US$30)! If I will to do the same with pure GW, it\'ll cost my approximately S$140!!! (that\'s US$77!!)

have to say, lovely conversion and great paint job. good overall effect

Big Mean Elf

Default GW Police come kill you soon I bet....

:rolleyes:

So LOOK out!

lol

Looks GREAT man,hell of a fine job...
    :]

Peace!
    :cool:

Not sure if this would affect game stats or anything, but I think he looks great but would look even better with wings, or maybe spikes coming out elsewhere like his shoulders or knees.

Default Err...

Exactly which model is it in the Rackham line??

I can\'t seem to find it.

I dont know the english name of this mini, but its code is:

BAEL03

it\'s a blister with two minis

AAvH-Darkblade

Originally posted by Dakkon
    I dont know the english name of this mini, but its code is:

BAEL03

it\'s a blister with two minis
    Kelt Barbarian\'s \"Danu Warrior / Spasm Warrior \". That particular mini if ordered alone is code BAEL03_02 :D

Dakkon, nice job, I really like the tusks and the paint job, great for a Khorne daemon.

Darkblade :cool:

Default A zillion thanx...

Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Th anx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Than x...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx. ..Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...Thanx...

You get the idea...me going to get one...:P

:) why not ;)

last month i saw the newer \"Danu Warrior / Spasm Warrior\"

It would be a much bigger conversion, but i think i\'ll try it. Two daemons are always better than one :cool: