Miniature Exchange #4 - Sign up! - Page 4
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Miniature Exchange #4 - Sign up!

Sorry Jahecker, must of missed it. I will be updating the list again tonight when I get home from work.

Edit: Thats not an asterisk, thats a bullet. Everyone\'s got a bullet. :D

I\'m going to have to sit this one out... the last one is still half-done and my schedule is about to explode. I can probably join up again in the fall.
    :(

I noticed you don\'t have a location for me - I\'m in the UK, and I\'m okay with posting stuff anywhere.

Gosh, this is all terribly exciting.

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

:) MarkusTay....I will ship anywhere........I noticed that space was blank :D

Durham_red

I\'m in Nottingham, uk and will ship any where.

Sorry Jahecker, must of missed it. I will be updating the list again tonight when I get home from work.

Edit: Thats not an asterisk, thats a bullet. Everyone\'s got a bullet.
    Oooooops! I thought the bullet was an asterisk. :o

Oh well...either way, I\'m in!

rex_lyver

Default Information

Mark

Here\'s my info.

Name/country - Location - Shipping Preference
    rex_lyver/USA - Enfield, CT - anywhere

I\'m really looking forward to the Exchange.

Thanks for your hard work.
    Rex

Yeah count me in for this one as well. I\'m in the UK and this time would prefer to send to the UK.

Just for the record my name\'s peteh not petah as it is on the list.... :)

Cheers

Although I have been woefully long in painting the miniatures that I have received in the past (I\'ve got three of them in various stages) - I\'ll hop on for the 4th as well and as always, send anywhere.

At the moment I have one barbarian killing (ok - hacking to bits) a lobster man. I\'ve got a Sister of Charity that broke in half (very thin waist and I was a bit rough with her), one undead dwarf (what is it about Rackham figures and all the weapons breaking?!?!) and some ape guys I did some wash on a bit back.

Might have them done by the end of the year.

:rolleyes:

BTW Ill ship anywhere.

Default ME4

Hey, I\'d love to join and I will ship anywhere.

Default Just updated the list

I still need a location for angus147258

And for the record, I only need your country (City if you want). The only person you should be giving your mailing address to is the person who will be mailing you something. I appreciate everyone giving ME their addresses, but don\'t expect any Christmas Cards. ;)lol

@Dragonpaint - I\'m so sorry to hear about your bad luck last time out. :( I will try to find out what happened, Trevor was supposed to send to Ogier, so I will see if he even got in touch with him.

@Tab/Becca - is Dad in? He hasn\'t posted yet.

Everyone else please let me know weather you are going to be in again this time. Although the initial response has been awesome, I would hate for anyone to lose out because they assumed they were in. If there is an asterisk next to your name, please get in touch with me either via post here or PM.

Thanks - Mark :D

yeah he is definitely in...we may as well give away store stock...wtf ;) (everyone go buy stuff from the store so we can get new stuffs in to give away) lol :flip:

Add me to the ever-growing list.
    Misery (or Missouri), USA. Will ship anywhere.

Default Me Too

Jim G
    Edmonton Alberta, Canada
    Will ship anywhere...

Default Updated again

Thanks for responding so quickly, Tab and Angus. :D

We\'ve got a few UKer\'s who haven\'t responded yet. If you are friends with these people give \'em a smack in the back of the head. ;)

lol

Originally posted by MarkusTay
    @Dragonpaint - I\'m so sorry to hear about your bad luck last time out. :( I will try to find out what happened, Trevor was supposed to send to Ogier, so I will see if he even got in touch with him.
    Dont mind.. it was my fault.. I was too distracted by my personal problems to mind about the iniatures (yes.. big problems :( )
    Now everything is ok again so I\'m ready to dive again in the miniature world :)

I must bow out of this one. Work and personal issues have prevented me from touching a brush for the last month and I dont see an end to the situation anytime soon.

Dont you just love it when your job is being spun off and you have to train your own replacement?? :flame:

Originally posted by DragonPaint
    Dont mind.. it was my fault.. I was too distracted by my personal problems to mind about the iniatures (yes.. big problems :( )
    Now everything is ok again so I\'m ready to dive again in the miniature world :)
    Sorry to hear that life made a turn south. Glad to hear things are going better though.

Maybe you will have expansive mini exchange karma and receive a whole ton of stuff in this exchange. Would seem fitting. :D