Miniature Exchange #4 - Sign up! - Page 5
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Miniature Exchange #4 - Sign up!

Anatora

Originally posted by Equus
    Originally posted by DragonPaint

Now everything is ok again so I\'m ready to dive again in the miniature world :)
    ...Maybe you will have expansive mini exchange karma and receive a whole ton of stuff in this exchange. Would seem fitting. :D
    Me...Me...I want to sent minis to Dragonpaint. He was nice enough to send to me last exchange...I can return the favor if Mark\'s kids do a good job drawing out of THE HAT :D

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Lurch. Hope some good luck comes your way.:)

Originally posted by Lurch
    I must bow out of this one. Work and personal issues have prevented me from touching a brush for the last month and I dont see an end to the situation anytime soon.

Dont you just love it when your job is being spun off and you have to train your own replacement?? :flame:
    Oh man...that sucks! :mad: Hope things turn out for you in the end. I know it\'s a TERRIBLE cliche, but sometimes stuff like that has to happen to make room for another opportunity. Here\'s hoping! Good luck!

@Lurch - Sorry to hear your troubles...

@Anatora and Equus - thank you for your kind words. To propitiate a good karma I\'ll prepare a ton of stuff to send ;)

Originally posted by DragonPaint
    @Anatora and Equus - thank you for your kind words. To propitiate a good karma I\'ll prepare a ton of stuff to send ;)
    OO OO OO...pick me! Send to me! ;)

Maybe I\'ll just dump all those Star Wars minis that I have sitting in a bag on the poor person who gets me. :D The advantage to having worked for a game company that gave me free product is I have a lot of fodder for mini exchanges!

Ya, I would love to try this. I live in Lewistown, PA. I started painting bout 2 years ago and would like to try this.

Thanks,

Jezz :]

Welcome to the forums, Jezzter. This is a nice way to start.

sebrushworth

In case you missed it, I\'ll ship to anywhere.

Default Updated list

Sorry Sebrushworth and Galante, I don\'t know why you guys still had those nasty little question marks there. I thought I had triple checked everything.

If you are friends with anyone with an asterisk please get them to cotact me, either in this thread or via PM. I will be posting the exchange list Tuesday night, so for you folks on the other side of the pond you will see it Wednesday the 29th.

Default TOO LATE????

I am in this time if it isn\'t too late.:D

Default Its never too late.

;)

I will need a location from you, however. Just country and city will do. - Mark

Glad to see you back to enjoy your \'creation\'. :D

Markus, well after much debate, count me in, I have not finished any of the minis that Calavera sent me last time, (huge guilt factor) but I would like to exchange in this one.

Due to financial problems, (lack of work) I will have to ship only in the US this time.
    Thanks
    Gin

Foer days and counting, I can\'t wait to see were I get to send to and whom will be sending to me. :D

OK MarKus - you\'ve twisted my arm. Count me in - I\'ll probably hit Grumb\'s stash, but that\'s ok - he\'s got TONS of stuff! :D

Originally posted by RedDawn
    OK MarKus - you\'ve twisted my arm. Count me in - I\'ll probably hit Grumb\'s stash, but that\'s ok - he\'s got TONS of stuff! :D
    Just make sure Grumb knows that you are pillaging from his stash. :D

Originally posted by Drake Farstrider
    Originally posted by RedDawn
    Just make sure Grumb knows that you are pillaging from his stash. :D
    Oh, he always knows...I just have to pay him off ;)

Default I\'ve said it before, and I\'ll say it again...

That Grumb\'s one lucky guy. ;)

List updated, and for those of you who don\'t know there are PRIZES now!:o

Originally posted by MarkusTay
    That Grumb\'s one lucky guy. ;)

List updated, and for those of you who don\'t know there are PRIZES now!:o
    Thanks Markus, but he\'s not really. I\'m a hot-headed, red-headed loose cannon! Especially when he\'s out of the country and I\'ve just invented a new drink! Wheeee! :flip: (Of course, I do like chaise lounges - maybe that makes up for the hot-headedness ???)

Chase loungers with a... chaser? :D

Cool! lol