Miniature Exchange #4 - Sign up! - Page 24
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Miniature Exchange #4 - Sign up!

Aaaaahhh. It\'s apparent my dragon found a good home. LOVE the blue. I\'m curious to see anubius.

@Shawn:
    amazing freehand on the cloack!
    The monochrome pattern look promising, your paintjob is the best I have seen around on this kind of miniatures.

@IPM:
    realy good work on the dragon!

Hi folks,

it seems like I\'ve not had much luck with this one so far. Leopardpixie hasn\'t received my package so I\'m having to find something else to send her and still nothing from Jezzter. I would like to thank both JaHacker and Markus Tay for their kind offers though. :D I\'ve PM\'d you both, before reading this thread. Markus, if theres something special you have in mind for me then I\'ll PM you my address, otherwise perhaps send a little something to Leopardpixie instead in the hope at least one of our packages will arrive?

Kind regards

Kat

This sounds workable.

If Jahecker would be so kind as to send to you, then I will send to Leopardpixie and we will have sorted all of this out.

I would like to give an extra special THANK YOU to John (Jahecker) who has been there to help out with every hiccup.

One last thing, I think some of the mailing problems might come from the way PMing wrecks the line-breaks. If at all possible, please try to exchange addresses with people using E-mail. If you must use PM, then insert a \"-\" or a \"*\" or even \"<break>\" like I did when PMing Wargriffon. Even when mailing within your own country it is possible to make mistakes. I had thought the first part of Jabberwocky\'s town name was part of his street name, and had to use mapquest to figure it out. No big deal, but the PMing really messes up addresses.

Originally posted by jahecker
    They are on their way via Air Letter Post and should arrive during this next week.

John

:flip: :bouncy: :duh:
    Thankx alot! Can\'t wait :D

@Einon - I\'ll send them to you tomorrow. Today the post office is closed. You should have them during this week nog as well!

@ Shawn RL - That cloak is GREAT :D

Originally posted by ipaintminis
    Wow, Shawn I love that cloak and the monocromaticism of that....looks amazing
    Although I agree with what you said, I refuse to attempt to say it. :P

BTW - that dragon is looking awesome.

I haven\'t started my ME4 stuff yet, and my ME3 stuff is so close to being finished I need less then an hour. It\'s just that I\'ve been trying to bang out a pack of Gnobler Trappers over the weekend, and speed painting is NOT my forté. Add to that that I had them 95% complete and THEN decided to cut them up and convert them...

I\'m my own worst enemy... :(

Jahecker did you get your stuff?

Completed Orc Shaman from leopardpixie:

Working up to my usual 5-6 score, I think.

The front view has been added to my gallery, and can be voted on at:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/96084

@Markus & @Kat

I will send to Kat within 2 days.

@Pitynoman

I have received your figs, thanks. I will post pics soon.

I am in the middle of changing jobs. Significant pay increase, (more minis, more minis, more minis), oops.

@Markus

It\'s a pleasure to help and share my pile of lead.

Be well all!

John

:flip:

**raises had in the air**
    Excuse me Mr. MT, But what am I to do now?

Don\'t worry, I already have your package put together. Don\'t think I would forget my favorite Dominatrix, do ya;? ;)

Einon, I post you\'re minis today. I didn\'t send them by airmail, but they should still arive during the next week I hope :)

Originally posted by MarkusTay
    Don\'t worry, I already have your package put together. Don\'t think I would forget my favorite Dominatrix, do ya;? ;)
    Is that what i am now? ;):D

Your little \'whipping\' avatar says YES! Now crawl like a dog!!

@ Naukhel voted on it. Just some random thoughts. I think that some darklining on the leather straps to seperate them and on the staff between the leather straps and the bone would help. You can also see some white around his hands and the staff, so I would darkline there as well. The last thing is that I think the highlights need to be upped some. The green of his skin tones look nice.

@Drake: Thanks. I\'m trying to find a place that sells those micro-pens for dark lining, because when I use a brush, I botch it. For reasons beyond my understanding, I can hold a pen steadier than a brush.

Default One-eye, Purple-Headed Warrior!

I got my mini finished! Check him out here!

Rather than be repetitive, I put an explanation in with the mini, rather than here.

@NSA: Thanks for the cool minis, I hope you don\'t hate me for what I did...

Originally posted by Naukhel
    @Drake: Thanks. I\'m trying to find a place that sells those micro-pens for dark lining, because when I use a brush, I botch it. For reasons beyond my understanding, I can hold a pen steadier than a brush.
    Hey no problem dude. Just go to your local office supply store or crafts store they should have them. Here in the states Joaanns or Micheals for craft stores. Just remember to let them fully dry.

provoke_me

get the smallest size you can find. usually the smallest they carry is a .05

That is a good point provoke. I know that they come in an assortment of colors, black, brown, red, blue and green. Not sure if there are any any other colors. The are very nice for dotting eyes.