Mini-Exchange #5!!! - Page 18
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Mini-Exchange #5!!!

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

Originally posted by shinjikun1
    Sent ouT Airheads pack today. He should have it by Saturday:)
    Got it. The Moonlight Miniatures BA01 old west undead is really going to be fun to paint.

Plus a skaven standard bearer and a wraith.

Oh, and a postcard. Thanks bunches... (wish I had remembered to send Mosh a postcard...)

Originally posted by jahecker
    My pleasure Scott.

I will, however, honor your request that only one mini be shipped!

:idea:

John
    Thank you for that.

But why does that little light bulb make me nervous?

But why does that little light bulb make me nervous?
    Scott, if I didn\'t allready KNOW it, I would THINK you were paranoid.

Heh, heh.

:P

Just because I\'m paranoid doesn\'t mean there isn\'t someone out to get me.

@angus147258 Answering from acoss the room \" no, not yet\"
    Todd is the only one thus far to get the box in and he is going to post the pictures tonight, cool stuff

As promised, here is the picture of the minis I have received from Jeremy (Drake Farstrider) :

These are:
    2 Bretonian Knights from GW
    2 Bretonian Bowmen from GW
    3 Saurus-Warriors from GW
    1 Star Wars mini (dont know the brand and the character)
    1 Elven Lady with spear from Reaper
    1 Orc Seargeant from Reaper
    1 mini I dont know and never seen before

Again THANKS A LOT !!!
    Now I will choose one of them to make my \'official ME5-mini\' for my miniature-exchange-showcase. Of course I will show the result here.

Hey Michael (toxc) The Star Wars fig (Ithorian) is from the old West End Games line by grenadier, the fig that you don\'t know is a Judge Dread fig from GW and is a SJS Judge, the black suits from the movie. The Spearmaiden is a regift. I got that from Zora on the last mini exchange.

Here\'s what I got from plastictrees:

I really dig the big guy in the middle. What I\'m curious about, though, is who made these? The slots on the two on the left have \"HHG\" on them. Any one know who/what that is?

They almost look like Heartbreaker minis, but if I am not mistaking Heartbreaker used HBG as their abreviation.

Not sure what HHB stands for.
    They are from the game Warzone.
    I have the Target Games original version of the guy in the middle that came with the game \"Mutant Chronicles: Siege of the Citadel\" and while he looks extremely different, he\'s still recognizable.

Originally posted by DM of Doom
    I really dig the big guy in the middle. What I\'m curious about, though, is who made these? The slots on the two on the left have \"HHG\" on them. Any one know who/what that is?
    [HHG] Heartbreaker Hobbies & Games
    This miniature is one of the Algeroth miniatured from the Dark Legion faction in the Mutant Chronicles and later in Warzone.
    His name is EXE40202 Nepharite of Algeroth and actually is produced by Excelsior Ent. (http://www.excelsiorentertainment.com/)

Yeah, what he said :D

Dragonpaint, please tell me when you get your packet. The dear lady behind the counter© told me that italy is not part of the EU and that there may be problems with the customs :rolleyes: Also I want to see how you turn one of the models into a work of art :D

Anatora

MarkusTay,

Dragon arrived yesterday. Nice! and a big thank you. He goes in my dragon collection. Valloa still sorting through hers although she has some sweet ones I \"looked\" closely at, but she swept them away before I could blink :)

I received my package from MarkusTay yesterday. He sent me a Reaper Gauntfield Scarecrow, a Reaper Lost Soul, a Reaper Vampire, Rafm miniature, Grenadier winged creature, a Prince August Bard, and a Ral Partha Herald. :) And yes, Anatora was looking at them alittle too closely.

Anatora

I liked the Lost Soul...the Vampire...the winged creature...

You sound kinda like you\'re pining, Anatora.lollol

Plastictrees, did the figures I send you arrive yet? They should have arrived days ago.

Originally posted by Mosch
    Dragonpaint, please tell me when you get your packet.
    Sure! And I\'ll post a pic of the miniatures, I know that everyone is curious ;)

The dear lady behind the counter© told me that italy is not part of the EU and that there may be problems with the customs
    LOL! Last time I have checked Italy was still part of EU.. maybe the lady has some secret information... :P:P:P

Also I want to see how you turn one of the models into a work of art :D
    I desperately need a couple of pieces of art to enter in Lucca Games competition and the Italian GD so.... ;)