Dead or Alive

I finished my latest diorama and finaly managed to take some pictures of it. The miniatures are mostly from Red-Box-Games, just the skeletons are from Mantic-Games combined with Games-Workshop skulls. The base is build from scratch as usual. The foundation is build mostly out of multiple layers of cork and some tree barks for the rocks. The shrine is made out of styrodur and covered and skulpted with milliput. The trees are bade from some random tree branches and the small branches are made out of thin twisted wires. WIP pictures of this project can be found in my album under "[WIP] - Dead or Alive". This project took me around 2 1/2 months, which is quite fast for me for such a big diorama. I think it is my biggest diorama so far with the most miniatures on it. Every miniature has it's flaws which I would try to fix if it would be a single miniature project, but I managed to accept these minor flaws and rather prefered a quicker completion. So I hope you like my new project "Dead or Alive" and comments, suggestions are welcome!

Posted: 10 Mar 2014

Favourite
9.7 /10 (126 Votes) 15.3k Views

Leave a comment!

8 comments

GetFuzzy
I dont log on to comment very often, but this just forced me to.. Bravo and a giants thumb up, very nicely done indeed! ;)
6 Sep 2014 • Vote: 10
clevischi
Amazing work!!
5 Jul 2014 • Vote: 10
heliodorus
You should be forbidden from using the word 'flaw' in relation to your work, sir. This is amazing. The spellcasting alone is riveting.
21 Mar 2014 • Vote: 10
Show more comments

More by Crackpot

Back To Top