Newbie, please be gentle
Hey everyone, long time no update but I figured with work being as busy as it is right now I'm best off using the time updating this blog on the models. So here is my progress so far...
I've attached most of the shoulders with blue tac so you guys can see what they're going to look like, I've pretty much completely finished the Dark Templar (Who would of thought he'd be the first done right?), I've even completely attached his shoulders, I just need to greenstuff the join of his wrist
Sorry for not posting regularly lately, I've either been busy or finished so late I had to go strait to bed as opposed to write this blog (like last nights 2am bed time...).
I've been doing a few things lately, one of which is I finally got some robes on my Dark Angels Marine! I think they've turned out pretty good though I still need to put a rope around his waist so they aren't quite finished just yet.
I've also added some
Tonight I worked on the stomach details, I think they look pretty good. There are some I'll add a little more detail tomorrow when it's fully cured but all in all the base of what they'll all look like is there. Getting close to finishing them now...
So I was home sick today and managed to get a bit done between naps, I pretty much concentrated on the stomach area. When creating the stomach it's best to do a smooth bottom layer before adding the details like cables ect. This is what I've done today... And I've managed to get the belt and stomach on my Space Wolf model so he's caught up to the rest of them. =D
Tomorrow after training I'll start working on
Today was a good day, my daughter and my girlfriend went out all day and I got stuck in! First on my list was the belts for my Marines, followed by finishing off the backpacks (Completely this time), and even managed to figure out what to do with the staff I was building. All in all, I'm rather pleased with myself. =D
Now for some pics!
For the belts I just rolled out some greenstuff into a long thin tube and wrapped it around the waist, then I applied light pressure