Cmon Not Responding

ArktrooperJ

New member
I have been trying to get a refund on a pledge for 4 months now. With not getting a response from CMON. Gamefound have also said that they have been battling to get responses also.

This is so bad from the company.
 

Joe jenkinson

New member
Yeah I sent an email to the customer services on the 22nd January and not had a peep from them since.
Really makes their post from the other year promising better communication a joke doesn’t it!
 

PedroH_Reis

New member
could you, please, share the e-mail?
I asked for a refund on their zendesk on july 2026, and didn't get any answer there until now
 

Morjann

New member
I have been trying to get a refund on a pledge for 4 months now. With not getting a response from CMON. Gamefound have also said that they have been battling to get responses also.
This is so bad from the company.
That sounds incredibly frustrating. Waiting four months for a refund with no response from CMON is unacceptable, especially when Gamefound is also having trouble reaching them. I hope CMON addresses this and gets your refund sorted out soon.
 
Back To Top
Top