Iron Legions Mech Kickstarter

Nymbryxion

I've been working on making my own minature mech designs for some time using 3d printing called Iron Legions.

BSepf7u.jpg

Because 3d printing is a bit too rough (though good for prototyping), I decided to get them manufactured with plastic.

Currently I finished the designs for two mechs, the Orthrus artillery mech and the Paladin mecha (they are the larger units) and I started a Kickstarter project to have them made with injection molded plastic.

Y2EPg2y.jpg

Here is the project :p
http://kck.st/1gjcklb

Originally it was intended for tabletop game I designed, the concept was since each unit has sets of interchangeable joints you can swap weapons which had different stats for your army (the actual amount of slots for each unit was actually a balance feature). However, plastic injection molding dashed that hope for the meantime due to the steel mold cost (it's hard to have an interesting war game with only 2 units). So currently, it's just a collectible toy on its own.

Please check it out. Perhaps you can use it for your own custom wargames? :p

smithmorgen

I've been working on making my own minature mech designs for some time using 3d printing called Iron Legions.

BSepf7u.jpg

Because 3d printing is a bit too rough (though good for prototyping), I decided to get them manufactured with plastic.

Currently I finished the designs for two mechs, the Orthrus artillery mech and the Paladin mecha (they are the larger units) and I started a Kickstarter project to have them made with injection molded plastic.

Y2EPg2y.jpg

Here is the project :p
http://kck.st/1gjcklb

Originally it was intended for tabletop game I designed, the concept was since each unit has sets of interchangeable joints you can swap weapons which had different stats for your army (the actual amount of slots for each unit was actually a balance feature). However, plastic injection molding dashed that hope for the meantime due to the steel mold cost (it's hard to have an interesting war game with only 2 units). So currently, it's just a collectible toy on its own.

Please check it out. Perhaps you can use it for your own custom wargames? :p

Awesome work have been done by you believe me, I have been really very impressed to see the designs you got. I also want to do so, would you please let me know which software you sued to design Super Mechs Game Characters, please?