Battle of ???, Society of Ancients, Battle Day in the North Run Through

20260716_194225A.jpg


For more pictures and my usual attractively styled waffle, please go to my Just Add Water blog here:

https://justaddwater-bedford.blogspot.com/2026/07/battle-of-society-of-ancients-battle.html


This weeks game was right up my street and had me quite excited as we were to play a Late Medieval game. If any of you remember my La Journee blog you will know of my love of all things Late Medieval. Sadly/stupidly I closed the blog a number of years back...... well, you live and you learn.....

20260716_200953.jpg


20260716_201011.jpg


20260716_204924.jpg
 

Gladys Bright

New member
20260716_194225A.jpg


For more pictures and my usual attractively styled waffle, please go to my Just Add Water blog here:

https://justaddwater-bedford.blogspot.com/2026/07/battle-of-society-of-ancients-battle.html

Geometry Dash Online might make you question that after a few failed attempts! I recommend it because finally completing a difficult part feels amazing.
This weeks game was right up my street and had me quite excited as we were to play a Late Medieval game. If any of you remember my La Journee blog you will know of my love of all things Late Medieval. Sadly/stupidly I closed the blog a number of years back...... well, you live and you learn.....

20260716_200953.jpg


20260716_201011.jpg


20260716_204924.jpg
I really love the intricate details in the miniatures. The color choices beautifully highlight their historical character—keep up the great work!
 
I really love the intricate details in the miniatures. The color choices beautifully highlight their historical character—keep up the great work!
Thank you Gladys Bright. none of the miniatures are mine so I cannot take any credit. Most of my Late Medieval miniatures tend to be more modern scukpts like that of Front Raqnk and Perry Miniatures. I think we even had some Lamming miniatures on the table at the Society of Ancients Battle Day in the North.
 

lucyy300

Member
Thank you Gladys Bright. none of the miniatures are mine so I cannot take any credit. Most of my Late Medieval miniatures tend to be more modern scukpts like that of Front Raqnk and Perry Miniatures. I think we even had some Lamming miniatures on the table at the Society of Ancients Battle Day in the North.
Perry plastic sets blend seamlessly with older metal ranges once you match the livery colors and banner styling across the unit
 
Back To Top
Top