Form&Fable
New member
Hello fellow painters and modelers! I' ve been a 3D artist and sculptor for 10 years and wanted to create a small brand to share my passion for figures and art. This is my first Kickstarter campaing, fully funded in 3 days without any prelaunch or mailing lists. I will be making new models every month in many different styles and verticals. I will also share some free models each month.
If you would like to help you can take a look here and make a small contribution so we can get in touch via email.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/form-and-fable/pastel-dreams <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also here a preview of the first model I finished, will print it in a few days and share my results.
HASTA LA VISTA BABY!
If you would like to help you can take a look here and make a small contribution so we can get in touch via email.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/form-and-fable/pastel-dreams <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also here a preview of the first model I finished, will print it in a few days and share my results.
HASTA LA VISTA BABY!